Your one week stay will be at the TripAdvisor’s Travelers Choice 2019 and Boutique Hotel of the Year 2019 from the Boutique & Lifestyle Leaders Association, Cala Luna Boutique Hotel & Villas in Tamarindo/Playa Langosta, Costa Rica.
Tucked in Costa Rica’s pristine Playa Langosta, the most exclusive, relaxing and private area of Tamarindo Beach, just steps from the Pacific Ocean, Cala Luna Luxury Boutique Hotel & Villas is a tropical oasis just a one-hour drive from Liberia International Airport. Every inch of this exquisitely lush resort seems to embody the immortal words of author John Steinbeck “We don’t take a trip. A trip takes us.” With experiences and adventures that tempt, transport and delight, this one-of-a-kind place welcomes those on a quest for the extraordinary.
Imagine yourself in a space that embodies elegance, sophistication, style, comfort and culture, all at once. The deluxe rooms, suites & villas at Cala Luna encompass all this and more. Expertly designed and decorated to reflect a tropical atmosphere and Tamarindo’s beachy vibes, each of our rooms is a peaceful getaway where you’ll truly appreciate that you’ve escaped the mundane. All are surrounded by plants and flowers that are native to this part of Costa Rica, and attract unique wildlife to your doorstep, including hummingbirds, songbirds, monkeys, iguanas and butterflies. Each room, suite & villa, located just steps away from Cala Luna’s private beach, are equipped with fans and air-conditioning.
- Deluxe Room King Bed (1 available, LAST ONE) – Single Occupancy $2150
- Deluxe Room Queen Beds (6 available – Double Occupancy $1650 per person
- Lifestyle King Suites (4 available/COUPLES ONLY) – Double Occupancy $1750 per person
- Villa King & 2 Double (SOLD OUT) – Triple Occupancy $1975 per person
- 7 Nights of beautiful accommodations at Cala Luna Boutique Hotel & Villas
- Breakfast at Cala Luna daily, La Senda Farm to Table Dinner one evening, $180 meal stipend for in-house or outside lunch & dinners, welcoming cocktail
- Unlimited fresh, filtered drinking water
- Steps to Cala Luna’s private beach
- Daily Meditation and Pranayama Practices
- Twice daily Yoga Classes w/ Jenny Guzon-Bae & Tiziana Trovati
- White Night & Dinner on select evening
- Some yoga mats and props will be provided. Encourage bringing your own.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Time for Exploration, Adventure, Napping and Relaxation
- Costa Rican Taxes (13%)
What’s Not Included
- Airfare to and from Liberia Airport (LIR) Daniel Obuder Quiros International Airport
- $xx Round Trip Shuttle Fee
- Lodging before or after if you plan on coming early or staying later
- Spa Services
- Tips and Gratuities