Tree Casa Resort is hidden away in the tranquil recesses of the jungle and is a 10-15 minute drive from downtown San Juan Del Sur. Building a resort in harmony with the natural landscape provides opportunities for truly beautiful architecture. Using native hardwoods for the furniture and decor also brings a welcoming warmth into each suite.
Tree Casa Resort offers treehouse amenities, such as juice bars, meditation deck, and yoga space built right on the heights of nature. Between these charming living spaces, Tree Casa Resort is growing fruit trees for their restaurant and for guests to enjoy while they walk to the natural swimming pools and waterfalls.
Each room comes furnished with artisan crafted tables, couches and chairs, and includes a spacious deck with a hammock.
Tree Casa’s restaurant, bar, pool and the Tree Lounge are just a couple minutes walk from any room, and each guest will have access to free shuttles into town.
- Canopy Suite Single Occupancy OR Double Occupancy (king bed) w/ Private Bath – $2350 single/$1850 per person double – TWO ROOMS LEFT
- Canopy Suite Double Occupancy (double/twin beds) w/ Private Bath – $1850 per person – SEVEN ROOMS LEFT
- 7 Nights of beautiful accommodations at Tree Casa Resort
- 3 healthy, delicious meals per day: Pescatarian, Vegan, Vegetarian, gluten-free, and other options available
- Unlimited fresh, filtered drinking water
- Use of Tree Casa’s beautiful pools & waterfalls
- Use of Tree Casa’s yoga shalas
- Yoga mats and props
- Free shuttle service to San Juan Del Sur, Playa Madera or Toro Mikal, Tree Casa’s private beach
- One complimentary cooking class with Tree Casa’s chef
- White Night on select evening
- Use of bicycles
- Free Wi-Fi
- Time for Exploration, Adventure, Napping and Relaxation
- Daily meditation and pranayama for stress relief
- Twice daily Yoga w/ Jenny Guzon-Bae & Wade Gotwals
- Nicaraguan Taxes
What’s Not Included
- Airfare to and from Managua (ACS) Augusto C. Sandino International Airport in Nicaragua or Liberia Airport (LIR) Daniel Obuder Quiros International Airport in Costa Rica
- Round Trip Shuttle Fee (varies depending on number of people in van between $50-100. Shuttle fee to/from Liberia also varies. Consult Jenny if you are flying into Liberia)
- Lodging before or after if you plan on coming early or staying later
- Spa Services
- Tips and Gratuities