The Jaquar Villas Retreat is a unique dramatic 4-acre hillside plantation, in the prestigious Cardiff Hall Estate, Runaway Bay, in the heart of Jamaica’s beautiful north coast. The villas offer magnificent views of mountains and ocean from two large private pools and many terraces, many dining areas, pavilion, roof top terrace, river in the jungle setting, full staff with an excellent private chef. Exotic decor with rustic elegant tropical ambiance. Walking distance to the private membership beach and a championship golf course with ocean views.
The newly constructed Zen Pavilion, an outdoor, covered yoga space with ocean views, offers a beautiful space to practice yoga.
Just a couple of minutes walk down the hill is The Cardiff, a small boutique hotel which features lovely restaurant dining and bar with live music on occasion. There are a multitude of small local drink bars, a popular “jerk” center, a beach bar and restaurant nearby. Ocho Rios, a bustling and thriving town with lots of bars, restaurants, night clubs and numerous famous attractions, is only 20 minutes away.
Local scuba diving (certification can be completed at the villa pool), fishing (for dinner!), snorkeling and a great fun seafood restaurant are just a short jaunt down the road from the villa. Our friend “the horseman”, will take you riding and swimming with the horses upon request for extra fee! A great championship golf course minutes down the hill with very reasonable rates. This area is rich with lots of attractions and things to do.
The Jaquar Villas Retreat’s wonderful, charismatic, and accommodating staff pamper you as you relax and allow the lovely Caribbean breezes to gently soothe your soul while being serenaded by the melodies of the jungle. Gaze and admire the plethora of blooming flowers, colorful island birds and unparalleled romantic sunsets—even rainbows with the most brilliant jewel colors
imaginable. As the sun sets, and evening ensues, relax and admire the starlit sky and marvel at
the exotic and intoxicating scents of island life.
Accommodations – Palashia Villa
Palashia Villa offers four floors of exciting living space with 8 air-conditioned bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. It is new and designed with a millennium global decor, with comfort and exotic ambience. It exudes unique rustic elegance that will captivate you with its charm, serenity and relaxed Caribbean atmosphere.
Palashia Villa consists of two living rooms, a huge veranda with dining area and a pool view lounge looking at the large private pool with a large terrace around. On the 3rd floor there is the enormous Jungle View Celebration Lounge, which consists of a sitting area, 2 large dining tables that can accommodate up to 50 people, bar, double bathroom and a catering station. It features a huge terrace with pergola. On the 4th floor are Bedrooms 7 and 8 sharing a bathroom in the middle. This top floor has its own roof top terrace with a pergola and views of magnificent magnitude.
Accommodations: 8 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms. All bedrooms have a king bed (or two twins if preferred)
except bedroom 1 which has a full size bed. All bedrooms have air conditioning. Bedrooms 4 and 5 have en suite bathrooms.
Rooms listed in BOLD text are available. 20% off HOLIDAY DISCOUNT on remaining retreat spots!! Contact email@example.com or Jenny at 847-322-3101 for information.
- Bedroom 1 w/ Private Bath, Single Occupancy – RESERVED
- Bedroom 2 w/ Shared Bath w/ Bedroom 3, Single or Double Occupancy – RESERVED
- Bedroom 3 w/ Shared Bath w/ Bedroom 3, Single or Double Occupancy
- Bedroom 4 w/ Private Bath, Double Occupancy – RESERVED
- Bedroom 5 w/ Private Bath, Double Occupancy – RESERVED
- Bedroom 6 w/ Private Bath, Double Occupancy – RESERVED
- Bedroom 7 w/ Shared Bath, Single Occupancy – RESERVED
- Bedroom 8 w/ Shared Bath, Double Occupancy – RESERVED
Accommodations – Tangerine Villa
Tangerine Villa offers 7 bedrooms with 7 bathrooms. This villa is designed with a rustic, globally
influenced design, with comfort and an exotic island “feel”. It exudes unique informal elegance
that will captivate our guests with its charm, serenity and relaxed Caribbean atmosphere.
Tangerine Villa consists of indoor and outdoor rooms that offer indescribable views of the Caribbean and
the mountains around. Living room, a huge Veranda for dining with table that can seat 20+ people,
Pavilion, large private pool with 3 poolside terraces, lower deck and a grotto with hammock.
There is also the exciting Garden Gallery Lounge, surrounded with tropical trees and flora.
Tropical hillside gardens, with a multitude of varietal fruit trees for guest enjoyment–all with spectacular, panoramic views!
Accommodations: All 7 bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, except 5 and 6 which are smaller
and share a bathroom in the middle. All bedrooms have a king (or two twins if preferred) except bedroom
4 which has two full beds, and 5 and 6 that have one full size bed in each.
All bedrooms have air conditioning and fans.
- Bedroom 1 w/ Private Bath, Single or Double Occupancy – RESERVED
- Bedroom 2 w/ Private Bath, Single or Double Occupancy – RESERVED
- Bedroom 3 w/ Private Bath, Single or Double Occupancy
- Bedroom 4 w/ Private Bath, Single or Double Occupancy – RESERVED
- Bedroom 5 w/ Shared Bath, Single Occupancy – RESERVED
- Bedroom 6 w/ Shared Bath w/ Bedroom 5, Single Occupancy
- Bedroom 7 w/ Private Bath, Single or Double Occupancy – RESERVED
Accommodations – Bambu Cottage & Zen Suite
These two smaller units are furnished with rustic tropical decor and have air-conditioning in each bedroom.
Bambu Cottage is a tropical cottage, offering 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchenette, tiny sitting room,
deck and a small patio, nestled within the lush hillside of the Jaquar Villa Retreat property. Bedroom 1 has either two twins or one king, bedroom 2 has a fullsize bed and bedroom 3 has either two twins or one king.
The Zen Suite is a private hidden gem, located underneath the Zen Pavilion, equally nestled within the lush hillside of the property. It consists of 2 bedrooms, shared bathroom, kitchenette and a tiny sitting room and an outside patio. Both bedrooms have two twins or a king, and up to two more twins can be added into each.
Bambu Cottage and The Zen Suite are located between the two large villas, Palashia and Tangerine.
- Bambu Bedroom 1 w/ Private Bath Single Occupancy – RESERVED
- Bambu Bedroom 2 w/ Shared Bath, Single Occupancy – RESERVED
- Bambu Bedroom 3 w/ Private Bath, Single Occupancy – RESERVED
- Zen Suite Bedroom 1 w/ Shared Bath w/ Bed 1 Single Occupancy – RESERVED
- Zen Suite Bedroom 2 w/ Shared Bath w/ Bed 2 Single Occupancy
- 7 Nights of beautiful accommodations at The Jaquar Villa Retreat
- 3 healthy, delicious meals per day: Pescatarian, Vegan, Vegetarian, gluten-free, and other options available
- Use of The Jaquar Villa’s beautiful pools
- Use of Cardiff Hill Estate’s private white, sand beach (10 minute walk)
- Use of The Jaquar Villa’s Zen Pavilion for yoga
- One complimentary cooking class with The Jaquar Villa’s chef
- White Night w/ Live Band on select evening
- Free Wi-Fi
- Time for Exploration, Adventure, Napping and Relaxation
- Daily meditation and pranayama for stress relief
- Twice daily Yoga w/ Jenny Guzon-Bae & Wade Gotwals
- Jamaican Taxes
What’s Not Included
- Airfare to and from Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Round Trip Shuttle Fee (TBD) – $100 per person for to/from transfers & all transportation needs between Ocho Rios and Montego Bay
- Lodging before or after if you plan on coming early or staying later
- Massage Services
- Yoga Props
- Tips and Gratuities